This is probably the most and only reason why you might have signed up with us. You have a mailing list that needs to be verified but you are unsure how to upload this to get it cleaned. This article would help you do just that.
2) Click on "Verify" from the left hand menu.
3) You will see a page similar to this. Its a four step process and its meant to be as seamless as possible.
4) Drag your email verification file to the blue box or alternatively click on "Select Files" option and choose the file you would like us to verify. It must be either a CSV or a TXT file. If you haven't got it in this format, please see this article on how to prepare a CSV file. Once you have got the files showing up in the blue box, click on "Upload Files" to proceed.
5) You can now select the "Additional Options" on how you would like your list to be verified and validated. You can see this article for what these options do. Once you select the options, click on the "Next" button to proceed.
6) The third step in the process displays the cost. We try to be very transparent about pricing so we make sure you understand how much you are getting charged for this specific email verification job. This job we are uploading as a demo is costing us $0.028 cents. Pretty darn cheap, isn't it? Once you have understood the pricing for your job, hit "Proceed" button.
7) You should now be returned to your dashboard with a success message saying that your files are now being processed. Congratulations on uploading your first email verification job. Pretty easy, wasn't it?
You can learn on how to check on your email verification jobs.